Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My ear hurts

We went to the fair the other day. I had a freaking blast! But I'm concerned with the state of our nation! Why the hell are people spending 25$ on a visor with fake spiked hair, or a box that claims to burn calories through soundwaves!? I mean come on if that shit really worked don't you think the first time they heard of this technology would be somewhere other then a booth at the county fair. I'm pretty sure if it works I woulda seen it on MTV cribs by now. I mean Id be less skeptical if I saw it on an infomercial after late night tv, but I'm not giving the guy next to the deepfried twinky booth 2 grand to build a wooden sound booth that's gonna shed the pounds. Gimme a break people we are in a depression! If you wanna loose some weight walk to the store to buy you 8$ a pack smokes and save gas and help mother nature....we'd all win...except for your lungs.

Oh and I have swimmers ear.



-- Post From My Mind

2 comments: